Looking for the purr-fect volunteer opportunity?
Can you spare some time to help homeless cats and kittens? With as little as 15 minutes twice a week, people can make a significant difference for homeless cats and kittens.
Quadra Cat Rescue needs more temporary foster homes, as well as people who can monitor and provide support in different neighbourhoods where cats and kittens have been lost or abandoned.
Spring is an extremely busy time of year when we typically end up dealing with multiple litters of kittens, and several stray cats that people start to notice as they spend more time outside in good weather.
We’re looking for reliable people to provide extra help, and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time, just a regular commitment.
How you can help:
- Contact Quadra Cat Rescue to volunteer to become a neighbourhood monitor or to temporarily foster.
- Adopt an already-fixed adult cat from Quadra Cat Rescue to free up foster space.
- Sponsor a kitten’s healthy start with $400 for basic vet care (vaccination and neutering).
- Donate Tru Value Foods Spirit Board points, and contact the group to purchase a $100 gift card to the Heriot Bay store that you can use to buy groceries over time.
- Donate to the Quadra Cat Rescue (Please provide your mailing address to receive a tax receipt!):